Saturday, October 9, 2010

TIMBERCRETE - love it

We chose to build our house with a product called Timbercrete.  Their website is amazingly useful and, based on our experience, true to its word.  I really can’t praise the product or the company enough. 

For example, when I was drafting up the house plans (which I did in Microsoft Word - but that’s another post perhaps)  I emailed a copy to Timbercrete for their input.  They came back with some ideas which greatly simplified the brick laying and reduced waste.  Based on my plans they also estimated how many bricks we’d need, including bricks with power points already installed, bricks for lintels, bricks with horizontal and vertical service channels and even half bricks.  The wastage was incredibly small and their estimate very accurate. 

As for how it looks….love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment